Natasha Caldwell, Program and Outreach Coordinator for AAI, is an incredible person and staff member. Today is her last day at the Institute, and to show her how much we are going to miss her, we put together this list - 'Top Ten Reasons Why Natasha is Awesome.' Although she will be moving on from her position in the office, she will always be a part of the AAI family.
1. She runs marathons.
2. She wants to kidnap Jason's baby.
3. Her hair is larger than her body.
4. She tells it like it is.
5. She's got the finest strut in town.
6. She can dance circles around anyone at Reggae Night - she is by far the best person to go out with on a Wednesday night!
7. Her theme song to life is "Rains down in Africa" by Toto . . . it doesn't get cooler than that
8. Her deep love and appreciation for the color pink
9. She is the most caring and compassionate friend
10. She is now the best person to go visit in Seattle!
Natasha, you are energetic, ambitious, considerate, thoughtful, organized, confident, courageous, kind, loyal, hilarious, and beautiful - We are going to miss you so much!
Your AAI Family