If you don't know what we're up to, check out this blog.
Here are some photos from our recent Ski-to-Sea planning session.
Ski-to-Sea planning only really gets done when there is a beer in hand.
The team randomly toasts something.
James Pierson and I will be pulling carts with our skis in them up to the ski area.
Testing out the kayak cart on Hillary Schwirtlich's bike.
Getting the kayak into position.
Hillary training for the kayak section.
The team, acting goofy.
From left to right, Dylan Cembalski, Hillary Schwirtlich, Jason Martin, Tom Kirby,
James Pierson, Dan Probst, Cliff Palmer
- James Pierson - Northwest Program Coordinator and Guide - Cross Country Skiing
- Jason Martin - Director of Operations and Guide - Downhill Skiing
- Daniel Probst - AAI guest and high-end ultra-marathoner - Running
- Tom Kirby - AAI IT Manager and Guide - Canoe
- Cliff Palmer - Guide - Canoe
- Dylan Cembalski - Seven Summits Coordinator - Mountain Bike
- Hillary Schwirlich - American SW and Foreign Programs Coordinator - Sea Kayak
--Jason D. Martin