approximately 2 miles east of Glacier
From the Washington State Department of Transportation
Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest:
- --Skykomish Ranger District Station is closed due to flooding.
- --I-90, State Route 410 and state highways are closed blocking access to the south end of Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
- --Roads to all ski areas are closed.
- --Scenic Route 542 (Mt. Baker Highway) is closed at Doug Fir Camp Ground, about two miles east of the town of Glacier and snow blocks FS roads at and above Glacier.
- --Scenic Route 20 leading to Baker Lake is closed east of Sedro-Woolley and Baker Lake County Road is closed. State and county roads leading to Baker Lake area have been closed due to landslides, water and debris. Forest Service roads around the lake remain under snow.
- --Scenic Route 542 leading to the Mt Baker ski area is closed two miles east of Glacier due to avalanches.
- --Scenic Route 9 is closed from Wickersham to the intersection of Scenic Route 542 and 9. SR 530 is closed east of Arlington and north of Darrington and all of the surrounding forest service roads remain under snow and inaccessible.
- --Forest Service Road 30 in the Soleduck Valley and Forest Service Road 2160, mile post 1.9, in the Matheny Creek area are washed out.
- --The bridge at 2160 milepost 1.9 north of Quinault is washed out.
- --Salmon La Sac Road is closed at the town of Ronald. This road accesses a heavily used segment of the forest.
- --Deer Creek Road in the Liberty area is closed.
- --Icicle Creek Road is closed at the Snow Lakes Trailhead due to avalanche danger and flooding.
- --Butcher Creek Road #6910 on State Highway 2 just north of Coles Corner is closed.
- --State Highway 2 through Tumwater Canyon is closed from Coles Corner junction to Leavenworth due to avalanches and slides across the road.
- --Crews currently are repairing Forest Road 90 on the south side of Mount St Helens at mile post 0.8 which was closed by a debris slide. The road provides access to the community of Northwoods and rural residences.
- --Cowlitz Valley Ranger Station at Randle along US Highway 12 is closed due to rising waters from the Cowlitz River, and highway closures.
--Gifford Pinchot National Forest: call 360-891-5000 or go to: http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/
--Okanogan and Wenatchee: http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/oka/
--Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie: http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/mbs/