Squamish: Wasps on Alexis Crack and Token Brits
-Mt Baker Highway open to Artist Point.
-FS Road 5500-101 and McClellan Butte Trailhead: Closed Weekdays Aug. 20 - Mid September due to helicopter timber thinning.
-Mason Lake Road/Ira Spring Trailhead closed weekdays through mid August for Helicopter logging.
Gold Bar Climbing Access: As of Winter 2012 the Washington Climbers Coalition (WCC) has secured access to the gate on the road which leads up to the Gold Bar boulders and the approach to Zeke’s Wall. Climbers who are members of the WCC are welcome to climb at the Gold Bar Boulders and to park there for access to Zeke’s Wall, as guests of the Manke Timber Company. Please note: all climbers using this road must be members of the WCC and have a WCC sticker as well as a valid Discover Pass.
- Climbing Access and Other Beta: Washington Climbers Coalition
- Route and Conditions from Mt. Baker Rangers: Mount Baker Climbing Blog.
- Northwest Weather and Avalanche Center
- Mountain Specific Weather Forecasting.
- Forecast for Mount Rainier.
-- Webcam --