-Open Fire Ban beginning in Mt. Baker Snoqualmie National Forest due to dry conditions.
-8 Mile Road in Icicle Canyon is currently closed due to a fire.
-Stewart Lake and Colchuck Lake Trailhead is currently closed due to a fire.
-Mt Baker Highway open to Artist Point.
Gold Bar Climbing Access: As of Winter 2012 the Washington Climbers Coalition (WCC) has secured access to the gate on the road which leads up to the Gold Bar boulders and the approach to Zeke’s Wall. Climbers who are members of the WCC are welcome to climb at the Gold Bar Boulders and to park there for access to Zeke’s Wall, as guests of the Manke Timber Company. Please note: all climbers using this road must be members of the WCC and have a WCC sticker as well as a valid Discover Pass.
- Climbing Access and Other Beta: Washington Climbers Coalition
- Route and Conditions from Mt. Baker Rangers: Mount Baker Climbing Blog.
- Northwest Weather and Avalanche Center
- Mountain Specific Weather Forecasting.
- Forecast for Mount Rainier.
-- Webcam --